Any individual (see Official Contest Rules for restrictions) over the age of 17 residing in the UK and who completes our Free Hair Loss Evaluation form between July 1 and September 30, 2010 becomes eligible for a drawing on October 10, 2010 to win a free hair loss treatment plan.
White Cliffs Hair Studio has partnered with Trichologists and research professors at a leading University in the UK to gather information about just how deeply hair loss has affected the lives of those who have suffered hair loss . Results of the study will be analyzed and presented to leading health journals as well as to appropriate governmental agencies
Official Contest Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: White Cliffs Hair Studio’s (WCHS) Quarterly Drawing is open to anyone residing in the UK. No purchase is required to participate or win. Participants must be eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. This drawing is void where prohibited. Employees of WCHS or members of their families and/or household are not eligible for entry. Existing clients of WCHS are not eligible for entry. Contestants may enter contest only once each quarter. Official Contest Rules are subject to all National and local laws and regulations when applicable. Participation by filling out the evaluation form constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and agrees that all decisions by the sponsor, WCHS, are final. Winning the drawing prize is contingent upon fulfilling all necessary requirements set forth in these rules. WCHS is released from any and all claims of liability.
2. CONTEST SPONSOR: White Cliffs Hair Studio, London , UK, W1S 4LR.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Participants may only enter online through WCHS’s individual website located at www.whitecliffsindia.com. Since participants may only enter online, the E-mail applicants must be the verified authorized account holders of the email address used to fill out the Evaluation Form to enter the drawing; “authorized account holder” refers to the individual who is 18 years or older who is assigned an email address by an ISP, OSP (such as America Online) or other organization or business responsible for designating email addresses for the domain name associated with the email address used to register.
4. SELECTION AND VERIFICATION OF DRAWING WINNER: The potential drawing winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Unless prohibited by law, the potential winner must return in person to contest sponsor in UK to accept the prize. Minors under the age of 18 are not eligible to enter the drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to return to the Sponsor within thirty (30) days of the day the potential winner is notified, the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner. Winner results will be announced by White Cliffs Hair Studio on their website at www.whitecliffsindia.com on October 10th, 2010. Potential winner will also be notified personally on that day with the contact information provided on the entry form.
5. PRIZE: The sole winner of the drawing, participating through the Internet websites located at www.whitecliffsindia.com will win an individualized treatment program as agreed to by – and the at the discretion of – a WHITE Cliff’s Treatment Consultant . Odds of winning the prize are based on the number of eligible registrants during the contest period. There will be no substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted for this drawing. Winner agrees to participate in a before and after photo session; winner agrees to sign a WCHS Model Release Form; winner agrees that photos may be used by WCHS in varying medias including but not limited to print, Internet and television advertising; winner agrees to participate in an interview with WCHS’s consortium of experts after the gratis one year period is concluded.
6. RELEASE: By receiving the drawing prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless White Cliffs Hair Studio and its principal owners, operators, officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively referred to as “the Released Parties”) from and against any clime or cause of action including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to – or loss of property – arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize won.
7. AUTHORIZATION TO REPRODUCE PHYSICAL LIKENESS RELEASE: Contest winner acknowledges and expressly grants to White Cliffs Hair Studio and to its employees, agents, and assigns, the right to photograph winner and use winner’s photo, silhouette and other reproductions of winner’s physical likeness. Winner agrees that photos may be used by WCHS in varying medias including but not limited to print, Internet and television advertising.
8. CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS: The contest sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the drawing if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control threatens the integrity or proper function of the drawing, as determined by the Sponsor in and at its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest/drawing or to be acting in violation of these official rules or in any disruptive or dishonest or fraudulent manner. Any attempt by any individual to deliberately undermine the legitimacy of the drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such attempts be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek monetary and civil damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by the law. The Sponsor will furthermore bring criminal charges and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any individual seeking to deliberately undermine the legitimacy of the contest. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. LIMITS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by entrants or employees or by any equipment or websites associated with or utilized in the drawing; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections of network hardware, software or Internet hosting for the websites in which entrants apply; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part and in any way of the entry process or the drawing; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the drawing or the processing of drawing entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused – directly or indirectly – in whole or in part, from the any entrant’s voluntary participation in the drawing or receipt or use of the prize.
10. PERSONAL INFORMATION: The personal information collected through the Sponsor’s drawing promotion is not shared with any third party. The personal information submitted by entrants is kept in the strictest of confidence with White Cliffs Hair Studio only.